NetInfluence® : Influence opinions
• Driving traffic to the Costa Croisières blog.
• Developing content and promoting natural referencing.
• Generating positive news for Press Relations.
• Promoting positive word of mouth.
• Starting a conversation with younger, more active customers.
• A selection of bloggers to test the cruise (from travel, photography, fashion, etc).
• Bloggers post their experiences live from the ship.
• An aggregation page devoted to event-driven content: feeds of participating blogs, Twitter, Flickr, etc
• 103 tickets distributed.
• 1,125 mostly positive reviews.
• 3,123 visits for 3,722 pages viewed (in two weeks).
• 150,000 estimated visitors
Positioning Taj as an employer of choice among business law firms.
Interactive Webcast for use during recruitment fairs that conveys a modern and dynamic image of the company to candidates.
• Referencing the Photobox brand and products.
• Developing a qualitative relationship between the brand and its audience, especially among influential community and opinion leaders, to create positive word of mouth.
• Recruit new members.
• Strengthen and support the PR activities with journalists by publicising brand news.
• Contacts and proposals for partnerships with bloggers.
• Organisation of products testing and competitions.
• Operation of partnership with photographer Benjamin Boccas, author of a series of portraits of bloggers. 50 bloggers given a limited edition photo book Tête de Blogger.
• Bloggers enjoyed the process and tested the photo book. Some held contests for their readers.
• Operation also positive in terms of referencing.
• Nearly a year later, Google continues to offer research results from these operations.
• More than 20 posts published by the best-referenced blogs in France.